ORE YUMMY TREATS BELOW…
A huge thank you for booking me to photograph your baby. I feel so privileged to document this so very special time in your lives. Shortly I will be sending you my ‘Sitter Planning Guide’. For now, please know that your baby’s photos are all taken care of.
If you haven’t done so already please follow me on Instagram and Facebook. Together with Lindsay from Mummas & Beans Byfleet, Woking & Weybridge. We have created a friendly Facebook group for Mums & Mums to be, in Woking & the surrounding areas. We would love you to join.
You are also welcome to visit my blog, it has lots of useful bits like recent shoots, tips and inspiration by other suppliers from baby classes to beauty.
BLUEBERRY & LEMON MUFFINS
As a ‘thank you’ for booking me and because I LOVE cake so much, here is a recipe which is perfect for baby weening. My youngest (Aidan) absolutely LOVES these.
- 187ml vegetable oil
- 250ml greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 125ml maple syrup
- 250g plain flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2sp baking powder
- 45g oats
- 175g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 4 tbsp lemon curd
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 and line a 12 hole muffin tract with cases
2) In a large bowl mix together the oil, eggs, yoghurt, syrup and vanilla
3) Sift the flour and bakin powder into the mixture – whist to combine
4) Gently fold the oats, blueberries and lemon curd into the mixture
5) Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cases
6) Bake your muffins in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show they are cooked through
Planning your Baby's Nursery l Planning your baby's nursery can be great fun. Both you and your baby your baby will be spending a lot of time in the nursery, so it's important to make sure its a comfortable and inviting living space. Set a budget m This will help you...
THINGS TO DO BEFORE Your first baby arrives l Congratulations on your pregnancy! The months leading up to your baby's arrival can be a time of great excitement. They can also be a bit overwhelming, you're tired, your body is changing, and if you're as lucky as me...
NIGHT-TIME Baby Feeding Tips l Night time feedings can be a challenge for new parents. It can be difficult to get a good night's sleep when you are constantly waking up to feed your baby. I remember being so tired I hallucinated my baby fell off the bed when in fact...