ORE YUMMY TREATS BELOW…
A huge thank you for booking me to photograph your baby. I feel so privileged to document this so very special time in your lives. Shortly I will be sending you my ‘Sitter Planning Guide’. For now, please know that your baby’s photos are all taken care of.
If you haven’t done so already please follow me on Instagram and Facebook. Together with Lindsay from Mummas & Beans Byfleet, Woking & Weybridge. We have created a friendly Facebook group for Mums & Mums to be, in Woking & the surrounding areas. We would love you to join.
You are also welcome to visit my blog, it has lots of useful bits like recent shoots, tips and inspiration by other suppliers from baby classes to beauty.
BLUEBERRY & LEMON MUFFINS
As a ‘thank you’ for booking me and because I LOVE cake so much, here is a recipe which is perfect for baby weening. My youngest (Aidan) absolutely LOVES these.
- 187ml vegetable oil
- 250ml greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 125ml maple syrup
- 250g plain flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2sp baking powder
- 45g oats
- 175g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 4 tbsp lemon curd
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 and line a 12 hole muffin tract with cases
2) In a large bowl mix together the oil, eggs, yoghurt, syrup and vanilla
3) Sift the flour and bakin powder into the mixture – whist to combine
4) Gently fold the oats, blueberries and lemon curd into the mixture
5) Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cases
6) Bake your muffins in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show they are cooked through
Black Friday 2022 My Picks over the past few years Black Friday has become more of a ‘thing’. Throughout the year I earmark some items from my favourite shops in the hope that they have a lovely Black Friday sale. Thankfully they didn’t disappoint. In no particular...
Tips to avoid the Christmas Overwhelm I love love love Christmas. Always have, always will, but the older I have got, the more I have had to do. Sometimes, the events, buying presents, wrapping presents, organising the food, the people, the decorations (well you get...
Top Five Questions MY NEWBORN sESSION CLIENTS ASK H ere are a few of my most popular questions I get asked about my Newborn photography sessions and the answers I give. As always, if there are any additional questions you have about my session either have a look at my...