A huge thank you for booking me to photograph your family! It is such a privilege to document your families story. Shortly I will be sending you my ‘Portrait Planning Guide’. For now, please know that I will be here if you have any questions.
If you haven’t done so already please follow me on Instagram and Facebook. Together with Lindsay from Mummas & Beans Byfleet, Woking & Weybridge. We have created a friendly Facebook group for Mums & Mums to be, in Woking & the surrounding areas. We would love you to join.
You are also welcome to visit my blog, it has lots of useful bits like recent shoots, tips and inspiration by other suppliers from baby classes to beauty.
VANILLA & JAM CUPCAKES
As a ‘thank you’ for booking me and because I LOVE cake so much, here is a recipe for my mums cupcakes.
- 225g self-rasing flour
- 225g caster sugar
- 225g unsalted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 100g salted butter
- 200 icing sugar
- 100g full fat cream cheese
- good quality strawberry jam
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 and line a 12 hole muffin tray with cases
2) In a food processor cream together unsalted butter and caster sugar until pale and fluffy
3) Crack the eggs in one at a time and mix well, scraping down the sides of the bowl after each addition
4) Add the flour using a sieve. Whisk until just combined then divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cases
5) Bake your muffins in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show they are cooked through
6) Leave to cool, meanwhile make the icing
7) Beat 100g very soft, slightly salted butter with 200g icing sugar until smooth
8) Add 50g full-fat cream cheese and beat well, then add another 50g (drain the cream cheese if needed)
9) Cut a circle in each cup cake, fill with cream cheese icing and strawberry jam
10) Dust lightly with icing sugar and serve 🙂
Planning your Baby's Nursery l Planning your baby's nursery can be great fun. Both you and your baby your baby will be spending a lot of time in the nursery, so it's important to make sure its a comfortable and inviting living space. Set a budget m This will help you...
THINGS TO DO BEFORE Your first baby arrives l Congratulations on your pregnancy! The months leading up to your baby's arrival can be a time of great excitement. They can also be a bit overwhelming, you're tired, your body is changing, and if you're as lucky as me...
NIGHT-TIME Baby Feeding Tips l Night time feedings can be a challenge for new parents. It can be difficult to get a good night's sleep when you are constantly waking up to feed your baby. I remember being so tired I hallucinated my baby fell off the bed when in fact...