ORE YUMMY TREATS BELOW…
A huge thank you for booking me to photograph your baby’s 1st Birthday! I feel so privileged to document this so very special time in your lives. Shortly I will be sending you my ‘Cake Smash Planning Guide’. For now, please know that your baby’s photos are all taken care of.
If you haven’t done so already please follow me on Instagram and Facebook. Together with Lindsay from Mummas & Beans Byfleet, Woking & Weybridge. We have created a friendly Facebook group for Mums & Mums to be, in Woking & the surrounding areas. We would love you to join.
You are also welcome to visit my blog, it has lots of useful bits like recent shoots, tips and inspiration by other suppliers from baby classes to beauty.
VANILLA & JAM CUPCAKES
As a ‘thank you’ for booking me and because I LOVE cake so much, here is a recipe for my mums cupcakes. They are perfect as nibbles at a birthday party.
- 225g self-rasing flour
- 225g caster sugar
- 225g unsalted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 100g salted butter
- 200 icing sugar
- 100g full fat cream cheese
- good quality strawberry jam
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 and line a 12 hole muffin tray with cases
2) In a food processor cream together unsalted butter and caster sugar until pale and fluffy
3) Crack the eggs in one at a time and mix well, scraping down the sides of the bowl after each addition
4) Add the flour using a sieve. Whisk until just combined then divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cases
5) Bake your muffins in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes, or until golden brown and a knife comes out clean from the centre to show they are cooked through
6) Leave to cool, meanwhile make the icing
7) Beat 100g very soft, slightly salted butter with 200g icing sugar until smooth
8) Add 50g full-fat cream cheese and beat well, then add another 50g (drain the cream cheese if needed)
9) Cut a circle in each cup cake, fill with cream cheese icing and strawberry jam
10) Dust lightly with icing sugar and serve 🙂
Black Friday 2022 My Picks over the past few years Black Friday has become more of a ‘thing’. Throughout the year I earmark some items from my favourite shops in the hope that they have a lovely Black Friday sale. Thankfully they didn’t disappoint. In no particular...
Tips to avoid the Christmas Overwhelm I love love love Christmas. Always have, always will, but the older I have got, the more I have had to do. Sometimes, the events, buying presents, wrapping presents, organising the food, the people, the decorations (well you get...
Top Five Questions MY NEWBORN sESSION CLIENTS ASK H ere are a few of my most popular questions I get asked about my Newborn photography sessions and the answers I give. As always, if there are any additional questions you have about my session either have a look at my...